Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

December Currently


Better late than NEVER, at least that's my motto!  Happy December y'all.  To get me out of my bloggin slump, I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her December currently.  






Listening: After meeting up with my #NMbloggers last night, I realized that I never finished Ron Clark's, Move Your Bus book!  So, I am listening to his inspirational voice on audible and playing catch up to a book I started months ago.  If you haven't done so CHECK IT OUT.  #amazeballs
Loving: I don't know about you all, but I am DECEMBER tired, if you know what I mean!  So, to help ease my pain I have purchased Amy Lemons' and Katie King's December Rooted in Reading series.  IT IS FANTABULOUS!  They have done all the work for you and it makes literacy in December so much fun!  If you haven't checked them out, you are MISSING out.  



Thinking: doesn't my title say it all?  Need.To.Blog.More. Yeah, I'm working on it!

Wanting: 14 days, but who is counting?!? I want to spend time with my kiddos, husband, and family!  I cannot wait until winter break is here, so I can sleep in and just enjoy those around me :).  
Needing:  I would LOVE some time to myself, but who am I kidding?  I am a mama, wifey, teacher, and blogger...there isn't much time!  

Real or Faux: I am a FIRM believer in the REAL thing baby!  I don't care if it's not economical...it's BETTER!  Real trees smell DIVINE, are BEAUTIFUL, and really get me in the Christmas spirit!  #onlyrealtreesforme








5 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you yesterday. I am looking forward to our possible adventure in GA. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! Fingers crossed we can save enough!

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures. We have not had any snow yet and I am loving it! I love your blunt card! I can so relate! Good luck with your shopping. Enjoy your holiday break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have aways been a fan of Ron Clark and his approach to teaching and leadership. After reading your review, I'm going to have to pick up his book and give it a try too.

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Charell
    EduDanceInspire Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I'm glad you're back to blogging. It's so hard to find that balance. I'm convinced it doesn't exist. Keep on doing what you can do and don't worry about doing it all! We are in the final countdown to winter break! Woo hoo!
    On the Go Teacher Mama

    ReplyDelete